Founded 25 years ago, COSENTUS is a multinational business services company providing outsourced solutions in Medical Revenue Cycle Management (Dental, Medical, Psych), Technology, Accounting & Tax, Recruiting, Marketing. Serving over 2,000 clients across 14+ countries, our team is powered by 500+ employees operating globally.
Reporting to the CFO, this intern position is a unique “hands-on” opportunity to be part of Cosentus’ M&A strategy, focusing on buy-side acquisitions of medical services companies. The role will learn, support, and be exposed to the full cycle of an acquisition: from assessment, analysis, accounting statement reviews, due-diligence, deal structure, write-ups, and integration of the target. It is anticipated that the position will transition, within a few months, to a full-time Financial Analyst role.
Requires a minimum of 2 – 3 half days per week; Will consider full-time.
· Research comparative companies & industries to help establish business valuation comparables.
· Participate in the writing of the financial components, etc.
· Convert financial statement information into the company’s assessment models.
· Under direction of management, prepare components of the analysis, LOI’s, and Management Summary.
· Participate in outreach to the capital markets.
· Prepare visual charts and supporting narrative from Excel information.
· Attend and learn during related meetings.
· Participate in other financial activities supporting the CFO, and other duties as related to the scope or company needs.
· Major in Finance, Accounting, Entrepreneurship.
· Currently enrolled with expectation to graduate by June - or a recent graduate.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
Possess strong analytic and written communications skills.