Who are we?
At Klasson Fine Art Services, our goal is simple: to maintain unwavering integrity in all we do and provide unparalleled excellence and dependability in customer service. Specializing in both residential and commercial fine art services, we work with galleries, museums, designers, and private collectors throughout the fine art and design industry.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a full time professional Installation Specialist
to join our team in Bozeman, MT. This person will install various types of artwork safely, securely, and to the client’s satisfaction.
At Klasson, we embrace and demonstrate consistent leadership in company core values.
Company Core Values:
“Day in the Life”:
- We like our customers and we show it.
- We do the right thing the first time.
- We do what we say we’ll do.
- We make it easy for our clients to do business with us.
- We demonstrate flexibility in meeting client needs.
- We demonstrate integrity in conduct, actions, and customer service.
- We are efficient, effective, and accurate in our communication with clients and other Klasson employees.
- We are willing to learn in order to improve and we share our knowledge with others in the company.
- We demonstrate excellence in what we do and in all areas in which we serve.
- Everyone is a team player.
What do we require?
- Completing necessary paperwork correctly and timely while on the jobsite and obtains required signatures.
- Utilizing safety protocols to load, protect, and secure artwork into a vehicle for transportation.
- Lending support to the warehouse and other activities as requested.
- Selecting and utilizing different types of mounting hardware to install artwork.
- Recognizing different wall surfaces and materials.
- Providing help and assistance to other team members.
- Operating company vehicles (box trucks, vans, and pickup trucks).
- Maintaining a clean, stocked, and organized vehicle.
- Taking care of company tools. Is mindful of collecting tools from each jobsite and returning them to vehicles and/or the warehouse.
- A significant amount of time is spent driving. May also include occasional work on weekends.
Is This You?
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must be proficient at reading a tape measure and using fractions.
- Must be able to interpret complicated assembly instruction.
- Must be able to setup and work on ladders and scaffolding up to 30 feet high.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds regularly.
- Must be able to deal with continuous change either in schedules and/or what one is being asked to perform.
- Be comfortable in asking for help when needed.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Work independently as well as with a team.
- Pay close attention to detail and is an active listener.
- Possess critical thinking skills.
- Provide above and beyond customer service.
- Knowledgeable of construction techniques.
**This Job Description was created in part by Cosentus Business Services through our Job Advertising Service. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with Cosentus Business Services.**